Brief insight into Estonian cuisine
Visiting Estonia and would like to learn a bit about Estonian cuisine ?
We are pleased to offer you a cooking class that will give you a brief insight into Estonian cuisine.
Participants will learn how to make a dish guaranteed to impress while picking up culinary skills, tips and techniques.
All our cooking courses are guided by the best specialists in their field and carried out in 100% hands-on style! Courses take place in English.
• Pan-fried baltic herring, potato and egg sauce
• Smoked lamb chops with seasonal vegetables
• Rye flour foam, milk frost and berries
It is possible to order private cooking classes considering the minimum budget for a private event is 660 eur(incl VAT), with a group of max 10 people.
For groups of 11 people and more, additional sum of 60€ per person(incl.VAT) is added.
Duaration: 2-2,5 h
• Guidance from an experienced Food Academy chef throughout the whole event
• Premises and equipment
• Friendly service
• Fresh ingredients
• Water, coffee, tea and a welcome drink
• Additional alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, various cocktails) are available for additional cost.
For additional information and event booking please fill in the form below, and we will prepare an offer for you.